Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A good place

My weight is still on my mind, but I have many other things on my mind right now. In 5 weeks I will be graduating with my Bachelors degree in psychology. It will be the end of a long 5+ years. In 4-5 months I will be welcoming a new baby girl into my family. Yes, I'm pregnant. My weight is on my mind, but the health of my body and my baby is a much higher priority. I am currently 20 weeks pregnant and I have not gained any weight. I started my pregnancy around the same weight I am now. I hope to gain a healthy amount and be able to lose the weight soon after the baby is born. I will return after school and probably closer to baby day :) I'd really like to have a change to keep this more up to date. Balancing work, school and home is a lot. I hope that minus school I will have more free time. Thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment