Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, January 26, 2012

One Small Year

It has been a full year since my surgery. The ups and downs were there. My current weight is 227 pounds. I'm not where I want to be, but I'm happy to be where I'm at. It fells great to know that I've worked hard and have come to this point.

Why am I still the same weight I was 6 months ago though? That answer is my own stubborn self. Around 6 months in I stopped losing weight. I was eating great and exercising. My weight wouldn't budge. I spent 3 months like that. Then I got stupid and decided to eat whatever I wanted since I wasn't losing weight eating all the good healthy stuff. I didn't exactly gain weight. But over the course of the past 3 months my weight had crept up to 235. I had a moment of, "WTF am I doing?" and decided to get back on track.

Since being back on track I have come back down to the plateau weight I was stuck at 6 months ago. I know that no matter what, I must stick with it. I can't plateau forever. Because I want to lead a healthy life, I have to keep going. Even if I don't lose another pound I know that I am giving it 100% and my body will benefit. No more junk food to up my calories. I am sticking to eating lots more of the healthy foods to up the calorie count.

I want to thank everyone that has been there for support in this last year. All my friends and family have helped me though some rough times. I know I will succeed. I refuse to the percent that gains it all and more back within the second year. This time next year I hope to be exactly where I am or below.

No comments:

Post a Comment