Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

More Protein

I've been told and I've read that if your weight loss has stalled that you need more protein. I thought I was getting enough, but I'll try just about anything at this point. For two weeks I am going to have two protein shakes per day. Each shake when combined with my soy milk packs 29g of protein. Two of them a day is 58g. They said I need to have between 50-60g per day. If after two weeks I'm still the same weight, it isn't the protein. I'll try longer than that if I can continue to stomach the shakes because they do taste awful. Fortunately this morning when I went to make my shake the plain soy was in the back and the chocolate soy was in the front. I was a little tired and lazy and just grabbed the chocolate. Mixed with my powder it is awesome!!! I'm hoping I don't get sick of it and give up. So here is to at least two weeks of plenty of extra protein in my diet! Stay tuned for hopefully a weight loss for the first time in almost 5 months!!!!

1 comment: