Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, March 14, 2011

Quick Update

After a few weeks of eating I've finally lost a few pounds. I hit 256 on Sunday March 13. It was nice to see the scale move after it has been standing still for so long! I'm starting to get better at eating. I also don't have to take that awful antacid junk every 4 hours. I'm getting in my 3 meals and a couple snacks to make up a decent day of intake. I'm still not nearly at what I'm supposed to be, but I'll get there eventually. Here is what today looked like for me.

Breakfast: 1/2c Cottage Cheese
Snack: About 10 pretzles
Lunch: 1/2 PB & J (crusts cut off because I can't eat the whole thing if I leave them on)
Snack: 1/2c Cheerios (My daughter climbed up in my lap and ate most of them though, like I'm gonna turn away a 2 year old that says "EEEE-REEE-OOOOOSSSS!!")
Dinner: Poor Mans Stew (noodle, peas, red beans)

I really wish I was able to eat some fresh veggies. These boring empty carb snacks are getting old. But the crunch is nice to have! When I'm around 6 months out I can eat raw veggies or fruit. But not for now.

Here is the TMI of the week. Constipation. The amount of iron I'm taking and probably the lack of fiber I usually get from other sources is doing a number on the digestive tract. I'm hoping by tossing some ground flax seed into a few things I can remedy the situation. Hopefully I have a good weight loss to report next week!

Oh and something great. All of a sudden in the past week my energy level has shot through the roof! I mean, I can't sit still most of the time. I dance around, go for a walk, run up and down the stairs, or march in place. It feels awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment