Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, March 27, 2011

A little more a little less

A little more exercise and a little less weight is what I'm talking about this week. I got off my butt and moved. I danced, walked, and jogged as much as I could tolerate. It still isn't easy and my knees still hurt like crazy but I keep at it. My weight is at 252. This isn't amazing but it is still a loss. I'm hoping this week I can exercise even more. The cold weather is fighting against me but I promise that even if it is below freezing out this week I will be out there all bundled up looking like the Michelen man! Oh and I bought new bras! Maybe I mentioned that last week but with the end of my semester kicking my butt I can't recall. If I mentioned it already it must bear mentioning again. I love the fit of new bras! These fit amazing and they look great too! Now if I could just get my  middle to curl up and hide somewhere I can wear all these cute tops I bought! Speaking of new clothes, I swore I wouldn't buy anything, but I was looking like a homeless person that stumbled upon a few spare tents. Not very attractive at all. Once I started wearing the new clothing I was turning heads and fielding compliments left and right. Now that will make you feel better! Also, back to vegan again. I think it's time to stop pretending that I need to get protein from cottage cheese. Another stupid excuse. Anyhow, back to the grind. Exercising via booty shaking and walking or jogging is on the plate for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment