Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Where do I get my best recipes?

Most of my recipes come from Veg Web. I also have what I consider to be my cookbook bible, Vegan on the Cheap. Back to VegWeb though, it is a site dedicated to vegan recipes and I'm so glad I found it. A decent recipe for pudding is Protein Pudding. I love this soup, Sweet Potato and Squash soup. While on the stage II diet it just gets pureed and strained. This is my staple for Broccoli soup cravings. Another yummy soup that is great is the Taco Pantry Soup. Those are some of my favorite soup recipes, but I can't wait until stage III diet starts so I can get into my other super favorite recipes! For now I'm stuck in stage II. Soups and shakes for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment